It's been nearly 10 years since Reclaiming Futures first launched its website focused on its six-step model promoting juvenile justice reform and adolescent substance abuse treatment.
A lot has changed since then. Which is why we've revamped our website at http://www.reclaimingfutures.org/ to help you find what you're looking for more easily.
For example, you can:
- Learn more about how the Reclaiming Futures model works with our interactive, clickable version, or how it's used to measure youth outcomes.
- Download the independent evaluation by The Urban Institute and Chapin Hall Center for Children in which our 10 founding sites reported positive and significant improvements in their juvenile justice systems and delivery of adolescent substance abuse treatment.
- Find a Reclaiming Futures site near you: 26 communities in 17 states have implemented our model, and three more are joining us this fall.
- Read and watch stories from youth and caring adults about how the system improvements made by Reclaiming Futures turned their lives around.
- Check out our published reports on how to implement our model; recommendations for policies to be adopted at the local, state, and federal levels to support youth in the justice system with alcohol and drug issues; or past issues of our weekly e-newsletter. (Bonus: review our strength-based youth bill of rights for teens in the juvenile justice system.)
- Browse our library of webinars on topics ranging from juvenile justice reform to positive youth development.
Overall, we've tried to make the resources you find useful easier to find and browse. Take a gander -- and tell us what you think of our new look.
Updated: February 08 2018