I'm excited to share not only the schedule for this year's Joint Meeting on Adolescent Treatment Effectiveness (JMATE), but also the schedule for Reclaiming Futures' presentations:
Tuesday, April 10
- 11:15 am - Evolving Community Interventions for Juvenile Justice Involved Youth
- 11:15 am - Organizational Issues in an Era of Change
- 11:15 am - Ask a Judge: Demystifying Juvenile Court and How Judges and Treatment Providers Can Partner Together Successfully
- 2:15 pm - The Juvenile Drug Court and Reclaiming Futures Models: An Evidence-Based Systems Approach to Drug Court Service Delivery
Wednesday April 12
- 2:45 pm - Engaging Community in Recovery Support Networks: Lessons from Reclaiming Futures' Community Fellows
- 2:45 pm - Road Map for Evidence-Based Practice Implementation
Thursday, April 13
- 11:45 am - Reclaiming Futures Projects Confront Adolescent Opiod Use
Mac and I will be live-blogging various sessions throughout the week, so be sure to check back for updates!
Liz Wu is a Digital Accounts Manager at Prichard Communications, where she oversees digital outreach for Reclaiming Futures and edits Reclaiming Futures Every Day. Before joining the Prichard team, Liz established the West Coast communications presence for the New America Foundation, where she managed all media relations, event planning and social media outreach for their 6 domestic policy programs. Liz received a B.A. in both Peace and Conflict Studies and German from the University of California at Berkeley. She tweets from @LizSF.
Updated: April 09 2012