By Cecilia Bianco, June 17 2014
Below you'll find a selection of the latest grants, jobs, webinars and events posted to our Opportunity Board. Please share the Reclaiming Futures Opportunity Board with your colleagues in the juvenile justice, adolescent substance abuse and teen mental health areas. It's free to browse and post!
- PDSA the AAA Method for Change: Rapid Cycle Testing is a Plan Do Study Act Method to Adapt, Adopt or Abandon a Change in Practice: June 24
- 2014 Coalition for Juvenile Justice: June 18-21
- Looking Back, Planning Ahead: A Vision for the Next 40 Years in Juvenile Justice: June 18-21
- 2015 National Mentoring Summit: January 28-30
- Initiative To Develop and Test Guidelines for Juvenile Drug Courts: Ends June 30
- Support for States’ Juvenile Justice Systems Improvement Projects: Ends July 3
Cecilia Bianco is an account executive for Prichard Communications. She contributes to the Reclaiming Futures blog regarding topics of juvenile justice reform and substance abuse prevention.
Topics: No bio box, Opportunity Board
Updated: June 17 2014