By David Backes, February 18 2014
Below you'll find a selection of the latest grants, jobs, webinars and events posted to our Opportunity Board. Please share the Reclaiming Futures Opportunity Board with your colleagues in the juvenile justice, adolescent substance abuse and teen mental health areas. It's free to browse and post!
- Forum for Youth Investment - Big Picture Approach: April 4-6
- Juvenile In Justice: Photographs by Richard Ross on Display: Jan. 25-March 13
- 2014 Coalition for Juvenile Justice: June 18-21
- Improving Diversion Policies and Programs for Justice-Involved Youth with Behavioral Health Disorder: Ends Feb. 28
- Treatment Drug Crouts: Ends March 17
David Backes writes the Friday news roundup for Reclaiming Futures and contributes articles about juvenile justice reform and adolescent substance abuse treatment to ReclaimingFutures.org. He has a bachelor’s degree in sociology from Santa Clara University. David works as an account executive for Prichard Communications.
Topics: Events, Grants, Jobs, No bio box, Opportunity Board, Webinars
Updated: February 18 2014