By David Backes, September 17 2013
Below you'll find a selection of the latest grants, jobs, webinars and events posted to our Opportunity Board. Please share the Reclaiming Futures Opportunity Board with your colleagues in the juvenile justice, adolescent substance abuse and teen mental health areas. It's free to browse and post!
- Part-Time Adolescent Treatment Services Coordinator | Delaware | $19.75/hr
- Juvenile Justice Services Manager | Illinois | $58,676
- Public Health Impact of Statewide Anti-Bullying Legislation: A look at Oregon and Iowa: Sept. 19
- Collaborative Approaches to Justice Information Sharing: Sept. 24
- 2013 Addiction Treatment Technology Summit: Sept. 19-20
- Fifth Annual International Crime, Media & Popular Culture Studies Conference: Sept. 23-25
- DC Summit on Evidence-Based Programs for Children, Youth and Families: Sept. 27
David Backes writes the Friday news roundup for Reclaiming Futures and contributes articles about juvenile justice reform and adolescent substance abuse treatment to ReclaimingFutures.org. He has a bachelor’s degree in sociology from Santa Clara University. David works as an account executive for Prichard Communications.
Topics: Events, Grants, Jobs, No bio box, Opportunity Board, Webinars
Updated: September 17 2013