You’re invited to tune into a live broadcast of the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) on September 17 at 2-4pm ET. This White House special event celebrates the 25th anniversary of the National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month.
The event will celebrate the millions of individuals who have reclaimed their lives by overcoming addiction, and those who have persevered with them to aid their success.
You can help recognize these individuals at the event by tweeting questions and comments to @Botticelli44 using the hashtag #RecoveryatWH at any time prior to or during the event. Questions will be selected and posed to the panelists in recovery at the event.
With your help, we can take an important pause to highlight stories of recovery, uplift the negative stigma of addiction and take the next step toward a national commitment to recovery.
- Who: You, your stakeholders, members and affiliates, and ONDCP
- What: A ONDCP White House special event viewing party
- Where: Your venue of choice + www.whitehouse.gov/live
- When: September 17th | 2 – 4pm EST
- Contact: Nataki MacMurray at RecoveryRSVP@ondcp.eop.gov or (202) 395-5510
Updated: February 08 2018