Reclaiming Futures St. Clair County
ContactRobyn Margrabe, Project Director
218 A West Main
Belleville, IL 62220
Phone: 618-277-0410 x116
In 2007 alone, 1,792 juveniles were served through the St Clair County justice system, which is located in Maryville and Belleville, IL, outside St. Louis, MO. Of those cases, 309 were medium- or high-risk. More than 14 percent of residents live below the poverty level and in some areas, 25 percent of children and youth live in profound poverty.
Based at the St. Clair County Youth Coalition, Reclaiming Futures St. Clair County is working to improve the quality of alcohol and drug treatment services available to youth in our justice system by implementing the Reclaiming Futures model.
We plan to do the following to help young people in our area:
- Improve treatment services for drug and alcohol use
- Create a comprehensive system of care that coordinates social services, and
- Involve the community in creating new opportunities for youth.
Our Core Partners
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of SW Illinois
- Call For Help
- Catholic Social Services of Southern Illinois
- Chestnut Health Systems
- Children First Foundation
- Children's Home + Aid
- Family Advocacy House
- Gateway Foundation
- Hoyleton Youth & Family
- IL Department of Children and Family Services
- Illinois Family Partnership Network
- Kids Hope United
- Lessie Bates Davis Neighborhood House
- St. Clair County Courts and Probation
- St. Clair County Health Department
- St. Clair County Mental Health Board
- St. Clair County ROE
- TASC Inc.
- United Way
- Violence Prevention Center of SWI
We were selected for support from The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation for 2008-2010.