Reclaiming Futures Hiring in Portland, Oregon
Do you support juvenile justice reform and want to help communities break the cycle of drugs, alchohol and crime?
Join our staff in Portland, Oregon, where Reclaiming Futures is improving the experience for teens in the juvenile justice system by providing adolescent substance abuse and mental health treatment in 37 communities around the country.
- Secure major sustainability funding from private and government sources
- Cultivate regional and national relationships with individuals and agencies
- Establish financial and other partnerships with local, state and federal agencies, non-profit organizations, private foundations, and private or business sectors
- Provide leadership for the strategic direction of the fellowship program and seek input from staff, fellows and faculty across the country
- Organize fellowship meetings’ activities and materials
- Develop a webinar strategy to provide learning opportunities for sites and grow the national profile of Reclaiming Futures
Please submit the following via e-mail to Kathleen Lefebvre at email@example.com with the position title in the subject line:
- Cover letter addressing the essential duties and major responsibilities above
- Current resume
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers of three references
Susan Richardson is national executive director for Reclaiming Futures. Formerly, she was a senior program officer in the health care division of the Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust in North Carolina, where she led a three-year effort involving the state's juvenile justice and treatment leaders to adopt the Reclaiming Futures model by juvenile courts in six North Carolina counties. She received her B.S. in Public Health, Health Policy and Administration, from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.